• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

Feeling like a stranger

#258589 11 months, 1 week ago
holy shit I miss you guys. I promise I will be back on the board in full swing from now on. I can seriously say that threw the further forum I have came across the most solid most grateful and loving caring and genuinely kind people. not to mention theres not to many people who can keep up with us when we are throwin it down at a show. and when people say grateful dead family we are the true definition of that. love you guys and ill be back out seeing a lot of show a lot more this year and from now on.

now lets get down to business. whats up with bobby stumbling and fallin. "there may come a

but obviously anyone whos on here and been to a show realizes how much we energize the boys and how much they feed off of us so im making it one small point of pride to make it to the first show bobby is back. Marching straight to the rail and show him some real love and show him how much w already e really appreciate all the boys and I know there wil be atleast a handful of forum fam that will be right there with me and shit who knows maybe me and George will catch phils sweaty wrist bands in the same night. that third night Eugene is marked down as my absolte most fun time ive had the 23 years I have been on this shining ball of blue we call our home. you guys all private message me your numbers if we know eachother.

much love and from the bottom of my heart.. thank you for making an already incredibly amazing experience that much better.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, SunshineSue, Strider1
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

Re: Feeling like a stranger

#258613 11 months, 1 week ago
Welcome back Smiley!
Good to see you around these parts again.
Hope all is well and look forward to seeing you at some shows this year.
Takin' it in stride!
Chester
More or less in line

#258634 11 months, 1 week ago
Yeah, welcome back! It's going to be an amazing summer of music. And Bobby will be fine.
Can't wait for summer tour. Hope to see you at a show soon.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#258644 11 months, 1 week ago
Hi Smiley!! Nice to see you stopping by!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#258646 11 months, 1 week ago
Now there ain't no point in looking behind us, no!
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Time to create page: 0.67 seconds